About Chuck Cascio
Chuck Cascio, President of CC&C, has a wide-range of experience in communications, consulting, and leadership. He has developed promotional campaigns, media-relations strategies, and business initiatives that have increased awareness, improved public relations, and grown market share. He is a highly skilled writer, editor, and speaker who has worked on projects ranging from book development through web site content, logo creation, sales copy, and speech content and presentation. His awards include being lead developer for an Emmy Award-winning public service campaign, a National Endowment for Humanities Grant, a Presidential Scholars Award, a Rothman Institute Award for Entrepreneurial Leadership, and various citations for journalism, creative writing, and teaching.
- Vice President, Educational Testing Service: focused on communications (internal and external), public affairs, sales/marketing, and interactive learning
- Vice President, National Board for Professional Teaching Standards: focused on certification standards development, teacher development, expansion of National Board Institutes, and other promotional initiatives
- Teacher, Author, Journalist: focused on instruction of writing (university and secondary school), author of three books, special correspondent for the Washington Post
- Wagner College – BS, Economics and Business Administration
- American University – MA, Communications and Public Relations
- Georgetown University – Executive Leadership, The McDonough School of Business